Susie Lewis-Jones BApp Sc (Phty) APAM MPA
Susie is a highly qualified physiotherapist with almost 40 years experience in a range of clinical and community settings. Susie places a high priority on her ongoing professional development and stays abreast of the latest research.
Susie loves working in Bundeena and is passionate about making a difference to the wellbeing of all her patients — whether they’re facing knee replacements, suffering from paddle-board injuries, battling with headaches or fighting other painful symptoms that stop them from living, working and moving with optimal freedom.
Susie uses her knowledge and experience to accurately assess, diagnose, treat and manage your pain, injuries, mobility issues and other problems to ensure the best possible outcome for you.
You will work together to set goals for your treatment and rehabilitation and to increase your fitness. Susie will educate you about your condition and offer active treatment in a way that gives you control. Her effective, evidence-based treatment will relieve your pain, facilitate your recovery and help you develop new skills to take care of your body so it serves you well into the future.
Susie has a proven track record in treating:
- Foot pain
- Nerve-related conditions
- Neck and back problems
- Work, sport and motor vehicle injuries
- Joint replacement prehab and post rehabilitation
- Arthritis, osteoporosis and fracture
- Acute, complex or persistent muscle and/or joint issues
- Postural and movement pattern issues
Susie is an experienced musculoskeletal physiotherapist influenced by Feldenkrais principles of body awareness.
Susie has special interests and additional training in:
- Functional core stability
- Manual therapy (a range of approaches including: Nordic, Janda, Muscle Energy, Mulligan)
- Myofascial Release techniques
- BOUNCE Back Active Rehabilitation
- Actively Ageing (exercise and fitness for over 50s)
- Neurodynamics (using the cutting-edge and evidence-based treatment of the Neuro Orthopaedic Institute)
- Headache treatment (using the ground-breaking and highly-regarded techniques of the Watson Headache Institute)
- Kinetic Link Training (KLT) (Functional Strengthening and Conditoning for all sports and injuries)
- Thoracic Ring Approach (Linda-Joy Lee's innovative perspective on the role of the thorax in optimal function of the whole body)
Susie is proud to run Bundeena Physiotherapy in accordance with the Australian Physiotherapy Association Code of Conduct which means you will be treated safely, competently, accountably, confidentially and with the greatest respect.
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.