Physiotherapy treatment in Bundeena
Using our wide-ranging experience and up-to-date knowledge we will assess, diagnose and treat your injuries and other conditions — working with you to relieve your pain and to build strength and resilience.
We have a proven track record in treating:
- Nerve pain and other nerve-related conditions
- Neck and back problems
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand problems including weakness/tingling
- Hip, knee, foot problems including hammer toe
- Work, sport and motor vehicle injuries
- Joint replacement prehab and post rehabilitation
- Arthritis, osteoporosis and fracture
- Acute pain, complex or persistent muscle and/or joint issues
- Balance, postural and movement pattern issues
You will receive individualised and effective treatment from a highly-qualified musculoskeletal physiotherapist influenced by Feldenkrais principles of body awareness.
We also have special interest/additional training in
- Core stability (employing wisdom from leading Australian physiotherapists Beryl Kennedy, Trish Wisbey-Roth and Barbara Hungerford)
- Neurodynamics (using the cutting-edge and evidence-based treatment of the Neuro Orthopaedic Institute as developed by David Butler, Lorimer Moseley)
- Headache treatment (using the ground-breaking and highly-regarded techniques of the Watson Headache Institute)
- Kinetic Link Training (KLT) (Strength and Condition Training conceived by Wayne Rogers)
- Thoracic Ring Approach (Linda-Joy Lee's innovative perspective on the role of the thorax in optimal function of the whole body)
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.