Physiotherapy in Bundeena
Here to help you
We provide high quality, professional physiotherapy services to the communities of Bundeena and Maianbar. Our unique and holistic approach also draws people from outside the Royal National Park to Bundeena Physiotherapy to benefit from our expertise.
In our ambient, air-conditioned practice rooms you’ll receive a very warm welcome. And whether you’re a cyclist or a surfer, a fire-fighter or an architect, a teenager or a grandparent, our caring staff will enjoy building a relationship with you as we work to relieve your pain and target effective treatment.
As well as providing hands-on, individual therapy, we run classes like BOUNCE Back, Actively Ageing and Moves that will help you to manage and relieve pain, improve your resilience and remain active at every life stage.
We offer you:
- Pain relief (using stretches and massage, heat and cold packs, TENS machines, neural therapy, individualised exercises and other evidence-based treatments)
- Expert physiotherapy consultations
- Hands on, individual treatment
- Rehabilitation after injury, fracture or surgery
- Treatment plans to get you back to work, sports and other activities
- Body awareness and strengthening exercises to prevent further injury
- Personalised programs to suite your goals and lifestyle
- Classes to improve your mobility and fitness
- Respect and confidentiality
We'll help you with:
- Back and neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Sprains and strains — knees, wrists, ankles
- Overuse injuries including tennis and golfer’s elbow
- Running injuries or pain
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Foot pain (including Hammer toe)
- Shoulder and arm pain
- Nerve pain
- Workplace or motor vehicle accidents
- Arthritic conditions and Osteoporosis
- Balance problems
- Disc injuries
… and much more …
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.